1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

< Medical Marijuana Growers Subject to Prosecution
May 03, 2011 14:53
Category: General News

Bird Nest on fireplace vent causes fire

YAKIMA, Wash. (AP) - A bird nest on a gas fireplace vent caused a fire at a cancer care center in Yakima. About 30 people were evacuated yesterday at the North Star Lodge as firefighters prevented the fire from spreading. KNDO reports a nest was found on another fireplace vent, so gas appliances in the building were shut down until all the vents are inspected and screened.