1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

News


Displaying results 466 to 480 out of 608

< Egypt's President Back at Work
Dec 05, 2012 07:33
Category: General News

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A technician and two homeowners were taken to a Spokane hospital after suffering apparent carbon monoxide poisoning. Firefighters responded yesterday afternoon to a home in the Spokane suburb of Mead where a technician working on a gas-fired water heater was found unconscious. KXLY-TV reports that the first firefighter put on his oxygen mask before entering the home and found extremely high carbon monoxide readings. Carbon monoxide can cause sudden illness and even death.