Free Food Distribution for Transit Riders
In conjunction with the Second Harvest Tri-Cities Mobile Market drive-thru event being held at Columbia Basin College, BFT will be holding FOUR food distribution events just for transit riders at our transit centers in Tri-Cities and Prosser on the same day.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS:
Date: Tuesday, June 9
Time: 11am (while supplies last)
Ride the bus or take BFT CONNECT for FREE and head to any of our transit centers below:
• Three Rivers Transit Center (Kennewick)
• 22nd Ave Transit Center (Pasco)
• Knight Street Transit Center (Richland)
• Stacy Avenue Transit Center (Prosser, starting at 11:15am)
The food will be packaged in a box with handles so you can take it on the bus. However, we encourage people to bring a hand cart or something to help carry the boxes and make traveling a little easier.
IF YOU NEED HELP BOOKING YOUR TRIP BY BUS:
• Use the Transit trip planner app to determine the best bus route available in your area
• Check out www.bft.org for route schedules
• Call Customer Service at 509.735.5100 and our team members can help map out your trip
OR, WITH BFT CONNECT:
• Check out www.bft.org/ConnectOnDemand to learn how to use our new on-demand ride service
• Use the Via app or call BFT CONNECT Customer Service at 509.204.4189 to request a ride
IF YOU’LL BE ARRIVING BY CAR:
Visit the Second Harvest Mobile Market at CBC for your free drive-thru food distribution. Head to CBC at 2600 N. 20th Ave in Pasco. Event held in the H building parking lot (enter using Argent Road and Saraceno Way) and the Second Harvest team will be there to help direct you.