If you are sponsoring an event (a concert, church bazaar, carnival, evangelistic series, or special guest speaker), we want to help!
Here are a few things to consider before you submit your event:
- We do not guarantee that we will use your event PSA (Public Service Announcement) on the website, we reserve the right to choose what we believe will be of interest to our listeners.
- If it is submitted less than three weeks prior to your event, we cannot guarantee that it will be added.
- All PSA’s are to be event oriented, with a date it begins or happens. Ongoing, reoccurring, or continuing announcements may not be accepted.
- We cannot accept fundraising events for church, school, or nonprofit organization continuing budget needs. We will accept fundraising event announcements for specific events like a mission trip or youth event. All funds must go through the non-profit organization.
- There are seasons where we receive a lot of PSAs (Holidays and Summer VBS). Please be patient with us as we do our best to put them on in a timely manner.
- When filling out our online Event Submission form, please fill out all applicable fields. Failure to do so may result in your event not being approved.
There are times when Positive Life Radio is asked to support important events which have sensitive or challenging themes. Our policy is to decline these opportunities in order to continue a strong focus on our ministry of “creating and nurturing enduring friendships.” We strive to be welcoming to all who tune in and to foster a loving relationship with Christ. As a friend, we are here to listen to, pray for, and encourage our listening family.
Thank you for being a supportive member of the Positive Life Radio family!